6000D edition 2022, 32 years of pleasure… July 28 to 30
The 6000D, a legendary race and the first of its kind, is still considered a challenge by most trail runners.
Individual challenge, accessible to all
3400m of elevation gain over a 67km course that takes participants from the village of Aime la Plagne in the valley to the top of Bellecôte glacier at 3047m via La Plagne’s different altitude villages, then descending through the forest to Montchavin les Côches and finishing along the Isère river.
The atmosphere 6000D
The trail is well marked with 95% of it on regular walking paths. There will be a large, enthusiastic crowd throughout the event to cheer for you during the 32th edition, on Saturday, July 30th 2022. If you want to cheer the runners, access possible to the Roche de Mio for accompanying persons. Following a work the gondola on the Roche de Mio line up to the Glacier will be closed all summer.
Organization of the 6000D :
SUNDAY, JULY 30, 2022
STARTS AIME LA PLAGNE, 5.00am
67 km over a marked course with control points and on ascent in the Olympic bobsleigh track.
- 3400 m elevation gain
- Altitude at the start and finish : 677 m
- Highest point of the race : 3064 m
- Departure at 5.00 am and the end of the race around 6.30 pm
- No time limit but last hourly barrier in Montchavin at 4.30 pm (54km)
- 4 hourly Barriers (Plagne Centre 10.00am, Col de la Chiaupe (return) 1.00pm, Bellecôte 3.00pm, Montchavin 4.30pm)
- Limited to 2000 runners
- Price : 56€ – 81€, according to date of registration
- Online registration closes on July 24th, 2022
- Medical certificate or license compulsory for the registration
- The age limit to run the 6000D is 20 years (in the year 2002)
- Mandatory equipment that will be checked at the start and during the race : a mobile phone, reusable cup or flask, a zipped bag to put your food at the energy refueling station, Head lamp , trail crampons (put on over your shoes), a whistle, 500ml of water and a survival blanket and a waterproof and breathable long jacket (it can be cold at altitude). 2 masks depending on the health situation.
- Strongly recommended , gloves, glasses, cap , water and food.
- Bibs will be given out at the Salle des Fêtes in Aime la Plagne from Thursday, 28th until the morning of the race on saturday. Identity card required for the withdrawal of the bib.
- A baggage room will be available 50m from the start point in la salle Cerrutti located in Aime la Plagne
Collect your bib
The bib can be collected from the salle des fêtes of Aime la Plagne :
– Thursday July 28, 2022 from 9 am to 6.30 pm
– Friday 29 July 2022 from 9 am to 7 pm
– Saturday July 30, 2022 from 3:30 am to 4:30 am
The société d’Aménagement de la Plagne
is pleased to offer to each participant 1 free access to the Bellecote / Roche de Mio gondola on Saturday, 30th July 2022 (bikes are not allowed).
Following work on the Roche de Mio gondola line to the Glacier, it will be closed all summer.
For other companions, tickets will be on sale at the ski lifts – 5€