6000D edition 2021, 31 years of pleasure… July 22 to 24
The 6000D, a legendary race and the first of its kind, is still considered a challenge by most trail runners. Climbing from the apple orchards up to the glacier is a real feat!
Individual challenge, accessible to all
Starting and finishing in Plagne Bellecôte, this 28km trail race has 1500 m of elevation gain and is less demanding than the 6000D but with an equally beautiful and remarkable course.
The atmosphere 6D Lacs
There will be a large, enthusiastic crowd all along the trail to cheer you on you during the 31th edition, on Saturday, July 24th 2021. Roche de Mio / Glacier access possible by cable car for guides.
In order to be as close as possible to the Trail spirit, there is only 1 refreshment point (food and drinks) and 1 water point (drinks only) over the 28 km. A camel bag or a gourd holder is strongly recommended.
Running in self-sufficiency is recommended.
Organization of the 6D Lac
SUNDAY, JULY 24th, 2021
STARTS PLAGNE BELLECOTE, 7.30am
28 km over a marked course with control points
- 1500 m elevation gain
- Altitude at start and finish: 1940 m
- Highest point of the race: 2700 m
- No more limited time on arrival, 1 Barrier Time at 11:45 am at Plan Bois
- Limit to 1000 runners
- Price : 25€ to 42€ according to registration date
- On-line registration closes July 14th, 2021
- Medical certificate or license compulsory for the registration
- The age limit to run the 6D lACS is 20 years in the year (in the year 2001)
- Compulsory material: 2 masks and a zipped bag will be compulsory as indicated in the health protocol.
(N.B. it can be cold at altitude). Recommended : 1 liter of water and mobile phone
- Sticks are authorized from the Dou du Praz (there will be too many people in the first one ascent to use them)
- Bibs will be given out in Aime la Plagne (Salle des Fêtes) from Thursday morning, and on the morning of the race at the starting point in Bellecôte (6.30am). Piece of identity required for the withdrawal of the bib and this individually
- there will be lockers available at the start in Bellecôte in multi-purpose hall (deleted for the 2021 edition).
Pick up your bib
The bib can be collected from the Aime la Plagne village hall:
– Thursday July 22, 2021 from 9 am to 6:30 pm
– Friday 23 July 2021 from 9 am to 7 pm
– Saturday July 24, 2021 from 6:30 am to 7:15 am
The société d’Aménagement de la Plagne
is pleased to offer to each participant 1 free access to the Bellecote / Roche de Mio / Glacier gondola on Saturday, 24th July 2021 (Forbidden bike).
For other companions, tickets will be on sale at the ski lifts – 5€