6000D edition 2023, 33 years of pleasure… July 27 to 29
The 6000D, a legendary race and the first of its kind, is still considered a challenge by most trail runners.
Individual challenge, accessible to all
Based on the concept of an “hellish climb”, the racers run up the legendary BOBSLEIGH OLYMPIC TRACK from the bottom to the top, on an average slope
of 8.2% with a maximum of 14%!
The atmosphere 6D Bob
For this 33nd year, a large and enthusiastic audience will encourage you throughout the 6D Bob.
Organization of the 6D Bob
THURSDAY, July 27th 2023
STARTING POINT AT LA ROCHE, 4.30pm every 30 second at the bottom of the Bobsleigh track next to the timing tower.
2 CATEGORIES POSSIBLE :
Leisure category : Without medical certificate and no classification.
Competition category: With medical certificate or license to be given at the withdrawal of the bib if not provided at registration. A ranking will be published with a podium award.
- 1.5 km up the Olympic Bobsleigh track
- 125 m elevation gain (D+)
- Altitude of starting point: 1555 m
- Altitude of finish point: 1680 m
- Online registration open until July 26th, if the limit to participants isn’t reached
- Price 5€
- Minimum age for the 6D Bob is 8 years old ( born before 2015)
- Limited to 250 participants
- Hiking poles are not allowed
- You will need to bring your own reusable cup as there will be no more disposable cups at the finish line refreshment station to limit waste and your 4 safety pins or other hooks for the bib
- The distribution of bibs will take place at the start in La Roche from 3.30 pm, July 27th. Please note that an identity card is required to collect your bibs.
Collect your bib
The bib can be collected:
– Thursday July 27, 2023 on the site at the start 3:30 pm to 4:15 pm at la Roche
La société d’Aménagement de la Plagne
Plagne Bellecote gondola to Glacier
Due to work on the cable car line from Plagne Bellecôte to the Glacier, it will be completely closed throughout the summer of 2023.