6000D edition 2021, 31 years of pleasure… July 22 to 24
The 6000D, a legendary race and the first of its kind, is still considered a challenge by most trail runners. Climbing from the apple orchards up to the glacier is a real feat!
Individual challenge, accessible to all
The 6 Découverte is a race open to all (beginner to expert). The course takes you through La Plagne’s altitude villages on walking paths.
The atmosphere 6D Lacs
The race starts and finishes in Plagne Centre, covering 11km and 600 m of elevation gain. It starts on a path up to Plagne Villages, Bellecôte, the Dou du Praz plateau then goes down to Plagne Centre. You then go to the Lac Vert and up to Aime la Plagne. before coming back down to finish Plagne Centre.
Organization of the 6D Lacs
FRIDAY, July 23th 2021
STARTS PLAGNE CENTRE, 9.30am
11 km over a marked course with control points
- 600 m of elevation gain
- Altitude of start and finish point: 1979 m
- Highest point of the course: 2151 m
- Start 9.30am
- no Time limited and Barrier Time
- Limit to 500 Runners
- Price : 17 – 26€, according to date of registration.
- On-line registration closes July 19th, 2021
- Minimum age for the 6 Découverte is 16 ( born before 2005)
- No compulsory equipment (but remember it can be cold at altitude)
- Hiking poles are allowed
- you will need to provide reusable foldable tumbler because there will be more disposable cup on the feeding stations to limit the waste
- Bibs will be given out in Aime la Plagne (Salle des Fêtes) thursday and on the morning of the race in Plagne Centre (8.30am). Piece of identity required for the withdrawal of the bib and this individually
- There will be a room in Plagne Centre where you can leave your belongings.
The société d’Aménagement de la Plagne
is pleased to offer to each participant 1 free access to the Bellecote / Roche de Mio / Glacier gondola on Saturday, 24th July 2021 (Forbidden bike).
For other companions, tickets will be on sale at the ski lifts