6000D edition 2023, 33 years of pleasure… July 27 to 29
The 6000D, a legendary race and the first of its kind, is still considered a challenge by most trail runners.
Individual challenge, accessible to all
Starting and finishing in Plagne Centre, this 11km Trail with 600m (D+) will take you towards Plagne Villages to reach Plagne Bellecôte.
Then you will take the ascent to Dou du Praz by the footpath to go back down towards Lac Vert and then climb to Plagne Aime 2000 to come back down to the finish in Plagne Centre.Starting and finishing in Plagne Centre, this 11km Trail with 600m (D+) will take you towards Plagne Villages to reach Plagne Bellecôte.
Then you will take the ascent to Dou du Praz by the footpath to go back down towards Lac Vert and then climb to Plagne Aime 2000 to come back down to the finish in Plagne Centre.
The atmosphere 6D
The 6 Découverte is a race intended for the general public (beginners, initiated, experienced and young people) to take part in the great weekend of the 6000D.
This course will take you through the high altitude resorts of the Grande Plagne on footpaths.
For this 32nd year, a large and enthusiastic public will encourage you throughout the race, on THURSDAY JULY 27, 2023
Organization of the 6 Découverte
(ATTENTION CHANGE OF DAY since 2022)
THURSDAY, July 27th 2023
STARTS IN PLAGNE CENTRE, 9.30am
11 km over a marked course with control points
- 11km – 600 m of elevation gain
- Altitude of start and finish point: 1979 m
- Highest point of the course: 2151 m
- Start 9.30am
- No Time limited and Barrier Time
- Limited to 500 Runners
- Price : 17 – 23€, according to the date of registration.
- Online registration closes on July 23th, 2023
- Minimum age for the 6 Découverte is 16 years old ( born before 2007)
- Compulsory material: mobile phone, reusable cup or flask, a zipped bag to put your food at the feeding station and your 4 safety pins or other hooks for the bib.
(but remember it can be cold at altitude)
- Highly recommend : water and food
- you will need to provide reusable foldable tumbler because there will be more disposable cup on the feeding stations to limit the waste
- The distribution of bibs will take place at Plagne Center at the start of the race on Thursday July 27 from 7:30 am. An identity card is required for the withdrawal of the bib (individually).
- There will be a room in Plagne Centre where you can leave your belongings
Pick up your bib
The bib can be collected on site at the start of the race on Thursday July 27 from 7:30 am at Plagne Center.
La société d’Aménagement de la Plagne
Plagne Bellecote gondola to Glacier
Due to work on the cable car line from Plagne Bellecôte to the Glacier, it will be completely closed throughout the summer of 2023.