The 6D Kid’s is a animation organised so that children can take part in the 6000D weekend.
They run around the 500m OR 1000m circuit in Plagne Centre once or several times according to their age group.
Organization of the 6D Kid’s
FRIDAY, JULY 23th, 2021
STARTS PLAGNE CENTRE, 1.30Pm
500 meter OR 1000 meter loop on a marked course with checkpoints
- Altitude of start and finish : 1979 m
- 500 meter OR 1000 meter loop on a marked course with checkpoints
- Price 3€ : Online registration within the limits of the places available
- End of registration on Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 4:00 pm depending on availability
- Limit to 400 kid’s
- Bibs given out at the starting point in Plagne Centre
- The medical certificate is not mandatory
- Dates of birth that qualify for the race : 2006 – 2015
Categories and distance to run
- EA Eveil 1 : 2014 à 2015 – 500 meters
- EA Eveil 2 : 2012 à 2013 – 500 meters
- Poussins : 2010 – 2011 – 1000 meters
- Benjamins : 2008 – 2009 – 2000 meters
- Minimes : 2006 – 2007 – 3000 meters
The société d’Aménagement de la Plagne
is pleased to offer to each participant 1 free access to the Bellecote / Roche de Mio / Glacier gondola on Saturday, 24th July 2021 (Forbidden bike).
For other companions, tickets will be on sale at the ski lifts